One awful thing about Apple’s iPhone design is driving users insane

• Thread starter Thread starter Yoni Heisler
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yoni Heisler

iPhone-12-Pro-1.jpg
Apple's attention to detail, from both a hardware and software perspective, is arguably unrivaled. More than most companies, Apple sweats the small stuff in the broader interest of improving the overall user experience. Every so often, however, the company introduces out a questionable design decision that leaves people scratching their heads. For example, a post gaining traction on Twitter highlights a quirky iPhone design that many people have complained about for years.

As anyone with an iPhone can attest, handling an incoming call when you're already on a call isn't exactly straightforward. As a seasoned iPhone user for more than a decade now, I still struggle to get my iPhone to do what I want it to do when a second call comes through.

Today's Top Deal

41ClBa+vEKL._SL500_.jpg

Amazon's #1 best-selling portable Bluetooth speaker is down to the lowest price of 2021!

Price: $22.09
You Save: $12.90 (37%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post One awful thing about Apple’s iPhone design is driving users insane appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. 5 amazing Apple deals that everyone’s swarming to get on Amazon
  2. Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
  3. Roborock’s powerful new Dyson vacuum rival just got its first big Amazon discount
  4. Crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere is down to $29 at Amazon

Trending Right Now:

1. Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it
  2. More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
  3. ‘Loki’ director says the key to the multiverse is hiding in plain sight

One awful thing about Apple’s iPhone design is driving users insane originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 22:18:37 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

TfotM9rZruc

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back