Spotify’s awesome new feature will keep track of new releases from all your favorite artists

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Spotify-Whats-New.jpg
In 2015, the music industry decided that Friday would be the new Global Release Day. Virtually every artist's new album or single now drops at 12:01 AM on Friday. If you're anything like me, the first thing that you do on Friday morning is scan through the new releases. Personally, I use Spotify, and the service does a great job of highlighting the new music every Friday. The one problem is that it does not do as good a job pointing me to the latest releases from my favorite artists. That's why the What's New feature that Spotify announced on Monday is so exciting.

Today's Top Deal

31gtbqaQ1nL._SL500_.jpg

Behold: Apple AirPods Pro just hit Amazon's lowest price of 2021!

Price: $189.99
You Save: $59.01 (24%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Spotify’s awesome new feature will keep track of new releases from all your favorite artists appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. This pro-grade 4K camera drone is $430 at Amazon, and it beats $800+ rivals
  2. eufy’s Smart Lock Touch is stunning, and it has one feature you can’t get with top rivals
  3. Hidden Amazon deal gets you 6 months of Disney+ for free
  4. This $27 Instant Pot accessory kit on Amazon will take your Instant Pot to the next level

Trending Right Now:

1. This stimulus program gets you up to $25,000, but no one seems to know about it
  2. Every Marvel fan needs to watch this fan-made ‘Loki’ video right now
  3. Netflix is going to make a live-action ‘Pokemon’ series

Spotify’s awesome new feature will keep track of new releases from all your favorite artists originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 16:42:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

N_hgVV-N5c0

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back