Tesla has such a weird attitude toward the press

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_mega751595_002.jpg
Tesla's attitude toward the press has always seemed to me to be a little like the relationship that a Democratic White House expects to have with the news media. As a rule, of course, things are always a bit rough-and-tumble between the press and a Republican presidential administration. But as soon as a Democrat moves into the Oval Office? They've been known to bristle and completely lose their you-know-what when a journalist doesn't take this or that pronouncement at face value. As if the officials want to scream: We're the ones finally following the science! How dare you question us, you pain in the neck! Elon Musk's electric car darling can be a little like that. Unless you're a late-night variety show that'll let him have some fun in a Mario costume, or you're a controversial podcast host who'll let him say whatever thought comes into his head on your show that lasts for 1,000 hours, Tesla doesn't want anything to do with you. Which brings me to the mystery of a new Tesla dealership that may or may not be coming here, to my city of Memphis.

Today's Top Deal

31saIGJMrfS._SL500_.jpg

Super-popular TP-Link Kasa mini Alexa smart plugs just hit a new all-time low price of $6 each!

Price: $23.99
You Save: $3.00 (11%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Tesla has such a weird attitude toward the press appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. This pro-grade 4K camera drone is $430 at Amazon, and it beats $800+ rivals
  2. eufy’s Smart Lock Touch is stunning, and it has one feature you can’t get with top rivals
  3. Hidden Amazon deal gets you 6 months of Disney+ for free
  4. This $27 Instant Pot accessory kit on Amazon will take your Instant Pot to the next level

Trending Right Now:

1. This stimulus program gets you up to $25,000, but no one seems to know about it
  2. Every Marvel fan needs to watch this fan-made ‘Loki’ video right now
  3. Netflix is going to make a live-action ‘Pokemon’ series

Tesla has such a weird attitude toward the press originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 22:47:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

hqKZ_UnoHe8

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back