Here’s why a job ad has me excited for the Apple Watch of my dreams

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris Smith
  • Start date Start date
C

Chris Smith

apple-watch-series-6-1.jpg
The Apple Watch is the smartwatch to beat, with every player in the industry trying to come up with better alternatives. Many wearables look like an Apple Watch from a distance, but they’re not quite as complex. Apple keeps innovating its wearable, adding exciting new features year after year. The health monitoring features are especially impressive. The Apple Watch saves lives with features that can alert the user or others when things go wrong.

It’s still unclear what the Apple Watch Series 7 will bring in terms of new health functionality. But the Apple Watch of my dreams isn’t coming this year if the current rumors are accurate. That said, a brand new Apple job ad might foreshadow exciting health features for future Apple Watch generations.

Today's Top Deal

51IZkW+nXbL._SL500_.jpg

Unreal deal gets you Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget for $23 – plus a $40 credit!

Price: $22.99
You Save: $6.99 (23%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Here’s why a job ad has me excited for the Apple Watch of my dreams appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
  2. Unreal deal gets you Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget for $23 – plus a $40 credit!
  3. When 75,000 Amazon shoppers rave about a $130 memory foam mattress, you need to check it out
  4. Amazon coupon slashes our favorite self-emptying robot vacuum to its lowest price ever

Trending Right Now:

1. Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
  2. The IRS is sending out 1.5 million surprise refunds averaging $1,600 – here’s who gets one
  3. Google Maps has new widgets on iPhone that you need to try

Here’s why a job ad has me excited for the Apple Watch of my dreams originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 30 Jul 2021 at 22:56:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

h04EiaqgX6c

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back