The best Greenworks electric lawn mower is down to an all-time low price at Amazon

• Thread starter Thread starter Maren Estrada
  • Start date Start date
M

Maren Estrada

Greenworks-Electric-Lawn-Mower.jpg
Looking for the best electric lawn mower? If you had asked me last month, I might not have recommended my Greenworks electric lawn mower. I have been using it for the past four years, but it has some issues. That said, I actually do like it a lot. It's wonderfully lightweight and quiet, and it has two ports to hold batteries up to 5 Ah each. That's always more than enough juice for my entire front and backyard. That means you don't need to take a break to recharge. The mower also offers a dual-blade design so you can mow everything in one pass. Plus, there are five different height settings that couldn't be easier to adjust.

51244TzMwYS._SL500_.jpg

Greenworks 24V 20-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Two 5Ah USB Batteries, Charger, & 24V Drill

Price: $439.00
You Save: $60.99 (12%)
Buy Now

That's all terrific, but there's one thing I don't like about my mower: there's no self-propelled drive system. It's so lightweight that this missing feature doesn't even matter most of the time, which is the good news. But I do have some areas of my lawn with relatively steep slopes. Pushing the mower up those inclines can get tiresome after a while. That's why I happily agreed when Greenworks reached out to me last month and asked if I wanted to try the Greenworks 20-Inch Brushless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower.

The Greenworks electric lawn mower quick review

I really only had one hope prior to receiving it, though it was a pretty tall order. I wanted this new Greenworks mower to take everything I love about my current model. Then, I wanted it to add in a self-propelled drive system without sacrificing too much battery life. Well, guess what: That's pretty much exactly what happened.

The Greenworks 20-Inch Brushless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower is a bit heavier than my old mower, but that obviously isn't an issue since it's self-propelled. There's a small lever to adjust the speed right on the handlebar. You can also tap the "turbo" button for a quick boost if you need it. Greenworks moved the height adjustment lever to the back, so adjustments are faster and easier. Additionally, it even has a nifty new feature that lets you store it vertically. That way, it doesn't take up much space in your garage or shed.

51244TzMwYS._SL500_.jpg

Greenworks 24V 20-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Two 5Ah USB Batteries, Charger, & 24V Drill

Buy Now

My only complaint when it comes to this mower happens to be something that I fully expected. Since the swappable Greenworks batteries now need to power a self-propelled drive system in addition to the cutting mechanism, this model doesn't last anywhere near as long as my old mower. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Now, I don't have to keep shoving the mower uphill myself without any assistance from a drive system. Greenworks says the mower runs for about 45 minutes with two fully charged 5 Ah batteries, and I've found that estimate to be accurate.

Greenworks's 20-Inch Brushless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower is priced in line with comparable mowers at $500, but there's a hidden listing on Amazon that gets you a great bundle for the same exact price. In addition to the mower itself, two 5 Ah batteries, and a battery charging dock, you also get a free cordless drill/driver that's powered by the same swappable Greenworks POWERALL batteries.

And best of all, it's on sale right now at the lowest price ever thanks to a deep discount!

51244TzMwYS._SL500_.jpg

Buy Now

Go here to see this month's best deals on Amazon!

The post The best Greenworks electric lawn mower is down to an all-time low price at Amazon appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Finally! CarlinKit 2.0 on Amazon converts your car’s regular CarPlay to wireless CarPlay
  2. The best Greenworks electric lawn mower is down to an all-time low price at Amazon
  3. Today’s best deals: Alexa in your car for $19.99, $5 smart plugs, Netgear Wi-Fi routers, $25 electric toothbrush, $50 soundbar, more
  4. Amazon’s best Windows 10 laptop deals in August start at just $199

Trending Right Now:

1. The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
  2. Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
  3. Loki cameo in ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ confirmed – with a brilliant twist

The best Greenworks electric lawn mower is down to an all-time low price at Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 12:58:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

ZjuIH9Zx6TY

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back