Best movies on Netflix: ‘Money Heist’ documentary, horror thrillers, and more hidden gems

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_la-casa-de-papel_part3-e06_unit_00419-r-copy.jpg
More of my free time lately has been consumed with streaming movies, at the expense of endless TV show binge sessions. It's a function of time, mostly. Or, more specifically, the lack of it. There's a comparatively much less daunting pile of movies that catch my attention at any given moment, compared to the staggering amount of TV content that's always available and ready to stream. Sure, I'll dip my toe in the water from time to time for whatever truly must-watch TV happens to float into my field of view. But otherwise, for now, I'm happy shading myself underneath the palm tree here on my little atoll, in the terrifyingly vast ocean of content, where for me, at least, the living is easy. Thanks, that is, to feature films like the ones you'll find below.

These are my humble recommendations, at any rate, for some of the best movies on Netflix that I've seen recently. "Best" and "recently" both being somewhat elastic words, but I hope that you'll indulge me all the same.

Today's Top Deal

31APVABl8ES._SL500_.jpg

The best Alexa smart plugs on Amazon are somehow down to just $5 each!

Price: $19.99
You Save: $5.00 (20%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Best movies on Netflix: ‘Money Heist’ documentary, horror thrillers, and more hidden gems appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon’s AirPods 2 price is the lowest it’s been all year, but not for much longer
  2. Amazon’s best Roomba vacuum deal is the Roomba 675 for $199
  3. These Furrion outdoor TV deals are crazy, and up to $400 off today at Amazon
  4. The best car detailing product is a $5.59 tool on Amazon that pros don’t want you to know about

Trending Right Now:

1. You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
  2. The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
  3. Everyone’s talking about this suspenseful Netflix drama that just rocketed to #1

Best movies on Netflix: ‘Money Heist’ documentary, horror thrillers, and more hidden gems originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Aug 2021 at 21:08:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

9e8eZ5pBwHU

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back