‘What If…?’ episode 1 review: Taking a welcome break from the MCU

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Marvel-What-If-1.jpg
I have seen most, if not all, of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in theaters. From Iron Man to Black Widow, I followed every twist and turn that Marvel threw at us. This summer, I called up my dad to discuss the implications of every episode of Loki on Disney+. In other words, I'm invested in the MCU. That's exactly why What If...? episode 1 is such a welcome detour.

Spoilers for What If...? episode 1 follow, so come back later if you haven't watched it yet.

Today's Top Deal

71K8hu-yewL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Crazy $70 discount slashes AirPods 2 with wireless charging to Amazon's best price of 2021!

Price: Was $199, Now $128.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post ‘What If…?’ episode 1 review: Taking a welcome break from the MCU appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. The single best TV deal on Amazon: TCL Roku TV & soundbar with 45,000 5-star reviews for $327
  2. MAXPRO, the best home gym equipment for small spaces, got a huge $154 Amazon discount
  3. Amazon’s two best Alexa smart home devices have a hidden deal that saves you $35
  4. Apple Watch Series 6 price hits new all-time low in crazy Amazon sale

Trending Right Now:

1. Is a fourth stimulus check on the way? Here’s what we know so far
  2. Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ originally had a different ending – watch the deleted scene here
  3. A new Netflix original action series just came out of nowhere to rocket up the charts

‘What If…?’ episode 1 review: Taking a welcome break from the MCU originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 20:16:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

MBKCC2nJqUs

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back