Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what’s still to come (August 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_1adobestock_362286277.jpg
Now that the stimulus checks have started flowing again, this is a good opportunity to pause and take stock. So much has happened along these lines since President Biden took office and signed an almost incomprehensibly massive $1.9 trillion stimulus package into law. Do you want a recap of what stimulus steps have been taken so far this year? Or who maybe you just wants to know, "Where's my stimulus check?" Keep reading because this post is for you. And we'll also explain what's still to come over the rest of the year, and why.

Today's Top Deal

3102a8P8quS._SL500_.jpg

Put hands-free Alexa in your car for just $19.99 with this awesome discounted device from Amazon!

Price: $49.99
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what’s still to come (August 2021) appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Amazon’s one-day sale speeds up your home internet and saves you money every month
  2. Amazon sale slashes the crazy wireless camera that lets your phone see anywhere to $29
  3. Turn your shower into a spa for $15 with one of the best shower heads on Amazon
  4. Amazon’s one-day sale on Turbo Microfiber cloth mops has deals from $16

Trending Right Now:

1. Following the massive T-Mobile hack, subscribers get a free year of Apple TV Plus
  2. New iPhone 13 leaks show Apple’s biggest design changes
  3. Google Maps is getting a great new feature from Waze

Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what’s still to come (August 2021) originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 24 Aug 2021 at 18:10:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

G17duR1rc-A

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back