Netflix releases list September 2021: Here are all 70 new original movies and series

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach Epstein
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zach Epstein

watching-netflix-on-tv-sign.jpg
The Netflix releases list for September 2021 is now official and subscribers definitely have a busy month in store. A whopping 35 different movies and series are set to be released on September 1st alone. Then, the action continues with dozens of new releases coming every single week for the entire month. We already showed you the full slate of new content coming to Netflix in September, and there's plenty to look forward to. Now, however, it's time to focus specifically on all the new Netflix originals scheduled for release next month. After all, Netflix original movies and series are always the most hotly anticipated new releases.

Today's Top Deal

41SbCZ8U52L._SL500_.jpg

Fire TV Stick 4K just got a rare discount — don't miss out!

Price: $37.99
You Save: $12.00 (24%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post Netflix releases list September 2021: Here are all 70 new original movies and series appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. I might never cook again without this $40 Amazon kitchen tool
  2. Amazon’s best Air Fryer deal gets you a model with 18,000 5-star ratings for $59.99
  3. These 5 tools on Amazon can replace almost everything in your toolbox
  4. I built the home gym of my dreams and didn’t spend over $250 on any exercise machine

Trending Right Now:

1. Fourth stimulus check is coming by next week if you live in this one state
  2. New Apple Watch Series 7 rumor might get you a watch at a lower price
  3. Finally, some news about the next big Marvel movie everyone’s waiting for

Netflix releases list September 2021: Here are all 70 new original movies and series originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 10:49:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

nxykRojBGsg

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back