These are the 8 Netflix originals with the best Rotten Tomatoes scores

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_dal_102_unit_01031r.jpg
Everyone has their own ideas for what shows ought to comprise a list of the best Netflix series. Mine, for example, would definitely have Narcos as well as the Narcos: Mexico spin-off somewhere in the ranking. While other people would no doubt include global Netflix fan favorites, like The Crown. My list, by the way, would also have some near-perfect international series you should check out if you haven't yet, including the Korean drama Crash Landing on You as well as the Swedish crime thriller Snabba Cash.

Admittedly, of course, my list and probably yours too would no doubt end up being pretty subjective. Somebody asks you what you think are some of the best Netflix series, and you'll probably answer with whatever you liked the best, right? Below, however, you'll find a Netflix ranking of a different sort. It's a slightly more objective rundown of some of the highest-rated series currently available on the streamer. Specifically, based on Rotten Tomatoes scores.

Today's Top Deal

418jD-BJKLS._SL500_.jpg

This smart air fryer is amazing and it even works with Alexa — get it at Amazon's lowest price ever!

Price: $89.00
You Save: $40.00 (31%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post These are the 8 Netflix originals with the best Rotten Tomatoes scores appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Finally: Amazon has a wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car
  2. Finally, a mosquito trap that works – 30,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
  3. Amazon’s Windows laptop deals somehow start at just $205 right now
  4. Don’t buy a $1,000+ self-emptying robot vacuum when the Shark IQ is $489 at Amazon

Trending Right Now:

1. ‘No Way Home’ video leak confirms the craziest Spider-Man spoiler
  2. WhatsApp won’t support any of these phones after November 1st, 2021
  3. New leak may finally reveal Apple’s iPhone 13 prices

These are the 8 Netflix originals with the best Rotten Tomatoes scores originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 18:42:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Um8WfGCaClA

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back