‘Star Wars: Visions’ is proof that ‘The Mandalorian’ wasn’t a fluke

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob Siegal
  • Start date Start date
J

Jacob Siegal

Star-Wars-Visions.jpg
Growing up, I was a massive Star Wars fan, but my fandom didn't revolve around the movies. Sure, I loved the first three movies (and was young enough to be entertained by the first two prequels), but for me, the real meat of Star Wars was in the Expanded Universe. Timothy Zahn's Thrawn series is still my canonical ending to the Skywalker saga. Jedi Apprentice turned Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi's relationship into something meaningful. The Star Wars universe once felt truly limitless. Disney would not capture that spirit in its sequel trilogy, but the new Disney Plus animated series Star Wars: Visions is exactly the direction I want to see this franchise go in the years to come.

Don't Miss: Thursday’s deals: $17 queen bed sheets set, $3.74 Alexa smart plugs, $29 rainfall shower head, $10 spring-loaded tactical knife, more

Continue reading...

The post ‘Star Wars: Visions’ is proof that ‘The Mandalorian’ wasn’t a fluke appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. AirPods Pro cost less at Amazon right now than AirPods 2 cost from Apple
  2. Bluetooth headphones with 32,000 5-star Amazon ratings are somehow down to $17
  3. Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
  4. Crazy Amazon deal slashes a best-selling robot vacuum to just $70

Trending Right Now:

1. Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
  2. New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
  3. If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately

‘Star Wars: Visions’ is proof that ‘The Mandalorian’ wasn’t a fluke originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 23 Sep 2021 at 20:06:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

rIhyGSYAbVA

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back