Sandra Bullock looks unrecognizable in Netflix’s upcoming movie The Unforgivable

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_ugkp_unit_13305_r2.jpg
"I was in prison," Ruth Slater, played by Sandra Bullock, says in the first few seconds of the newly released trailer for The Unforgivable -- a forthcoming Netflix original movie that hits select theaters less than a month from now (and which will debut on Netflix on December 10).

Continues Bullock as Slater, recounting her time behind bars: "I just got out ... I was there for 20 years." Later, at what looks like a small-town diner, someone asks her why she went to jail. Was it an accident, whatever you did? The cold expression on Slater's face doesn't change. She shakes her head.

Don't Miss: Tuesday’s deals: $27 in free Amazon credit, Philips Hue deals, Nest Thermostat, more

Continue reading...

The post Sandra Bullock looks unrecognizable in Netflix’s upcoming movie The Unforgivable appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. Study says this $20 Amazon sleep aid works 20x better than anything else
  2. Tuesday’s deals: $27 in free Amazon credit, Philips Hue deals, Nest Thermostat, more
  3. Amazon’s best camera drone under $100 has an extra discount today

Trending Right Now:

1. USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
  2. If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
  3. Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get

Sandra Bullock looks unrecognizable in Netflix’s upcoming movie The Unforgivable originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 17:18:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

J_Yj0TwRaSE

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back