The prequel to Zack Snyder’s zombie movie just shot to #1 on Netflix

• Thread starter Thread starter Andy Meek
  • Start date Start date
A

Andy Meek

rsz_aot_20201115_unit_12526_r.jpg
Let's get this out of the way right from the outset. Army of Thieves, the newly-released prequel to director Zack Snyder's hit Netflix movie Army of the Dead from earlier this year, doesn't break any new ground. It's a heist movie, and it brings not one bit of newness or originality to the genre. But it is a solid, enjoyable two hours of fun, regardless. If you're not going to show me something new or different, at least make sure that I enjoy myself, right?

"I am the woman who is going to change your life -- forever," Gwendoline, the leader of a heist crew played by Nathalie Emmanuel, tells the stammering yet brilliant Dieter, by way of setting the events of the film in motion. The latter, played by Matthias Schweighofer, is a genius safecracker. "Gulp," he responds to Gwendoline's offer to join her team. His reply surprises her. "Did you just say 'Gulp'?" Nervously but with a touch of excitement, the very German Dieter unironically admits: "Yes. I said it, and I did it. Yes."

Today's Top Deal

31RMdwVaoyL._SL500_.jpg

Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $22 in this amazing sale!

Price: $22.39
You Save: $5.60 (20%)
Buy Now

Continue reading...

The post The prequel to Zack Snyder’s zombie movie just shot to #1 on Netflix appeared first on BGR.

Today's Top Deals

1. AirPods are so cheap right now on Amazon, it almost seems like a mistake
  2. These 5 tools on Amazon replace almost everything in your toolbox
  3. Amazon’s best self-emptying robot vacuum is the Deebot N8 Pro+, and it’s $200 off
  4. Monday’s deals: Amazon Black Friday deals, $189 AirPods Pro, $179 Roomba, $25 Fire TV Stick 4K, more

Trending Right Now:

1. Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that continues to grow
  2. Families who get the child tax credit need to read this important update from the IRS
  3. New hand sanitizer recall: Stop using this dangerous sanitizer immediately

The prequel to Zack Snyder’s zombie movie just shot to #1 on Netflix originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 1 Nov 2021 at 18:08:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

r0Mld2666SU

Via BRG - Boy Genius Report

Back