Hello All

balakov

Hi everyone, im Tiago from Portugal and im finishing a course in computing but it didnt touch to much with servers and stuff and now i have to do a tutorial "how to install server 2008 and make it hosting files in a local network"... And im a starter with the SO, i need some help to get the job done, put the server 2008 (server computer) hosting other computers in the local network files... it might be simple but im really strungling to learn and dunno how... so much to learn and i have no time... hope here i can get some useful help... and stay here to learn a few more things with time... who knows...

regards

Hi everyone, im Tiago from Portugal and im finishing a course in computing but it didnt touch to much with servers and stuff and now i have to do a tutorial "how to install server 2008 and make it hosting files in a local network"... And im a starter with the SO, i need some help to get the job done, put the server 2008 (server computer) hosting other computers in the local network files... it might be simple but im really strungling to learn and dunno how... so much to learn and i have no time... hope here i can get some useful help... and stay here to learn a few more things with time... who knows...

regards

Hi there,

Your task is not hard, trust me.

Enjoy your stay.

Hi there,

Your task is not hard, trust me.

Enjoy your stay.

hope it not hard, well see, thaks for the welcomes.

Can you indicate any active thread that could be useful to me?

I know its not suppose to talk about there here but im in a bit of a hurry... I work and have no time for anything, i just have to complete that task in the server, but i need to understand better how rolles work with protocols and stuff. I know your all pros in the subject but im not... just hoping for someone with time one of these days can chat and give me a hand in this project thing....

later, nice people

hope it not hard, well see, thaks for the welcomes.

Can you indicate any active thread that could be useful to me?

I know its not suppose to talk about there here but im in a bit of a hurry... I work and have no time for anything, i just have to complete that task in the server, but i need to understand better how rolles work with protocols and stuff. I know your all pros in the subject but im not... just hoping for someone with time one of these days can chat and give me a hand in this project thing....

later, nice people

Just open a topic in the right section ;)

here is just for presentation.

Back