Networking Help!

I have used the BroadBand Forums when I was searching for specific answers about my home DSL matters.

The only forum where I have seen a networking area is actually on the Linux Forums site, where networking both between Linux systems and Windows systems is covered.

I did a quick search on Google for the keywords networking forums and a lot of hits came up, so you might want to give that a try and see if any of the results returned provide what you are after.

Hope that helps

I was mostly looking for a forum someone has used and knows there are smart people on it; not a load of ten yearolds with nothing better to do than start flame wars.

I didnt think of broadband reports; but I have had good results there in the past.

Nate,

If you happen to find a network specific forum would appreciate its location being posted here for future reference.

I havent gotten into networking too much myself in the past, however, as I branch out and work on more complex tasks, such as Internet based applications, the need for networking knowledge and assistance is growing as well.

Back