general error c1010070: Failed to load and parse the manifest. While embedding manifest file into bi

EDN Admin

hello, I am trying to embed a manifest file to a C++ project using VS 2003 to provide execution level "highest available".
here is my manifest file LibTree.exe.manifest
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><br/>
<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0 <br/>
<span style="white-space:pre <assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.ProcessMgr" version="1.0.0.0" processorArchitecture="x86" ><br/>
<span style="white-space:pre </assemblyIdentity><br/>
<span style="white-space:pre <trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3 <br/>
<security><br/>
<requestedPrivileges><br/>
<requestedExecutionLevel level="highestAvailable" uiAccess="false </requestedExecutionLevel><br/>
</requestedPrivileges><br/>
</security><br/>
</trustInfo><br/>
<assembly><br/>

and given below is the command i set commandline in post build event in project configuration.
"C:Program FilesMicrosoft SDKsWindowsv7.0Abinmt.exe" -manifest LibTree.exe.manifest -outputresource:$(OutDir)$(TargetFileName);#1
when building the project I am getting some error, i am posting here.

Linking...<br/>
Performing Post-Build Event...<br/>
Microsoft (R) Manifest Tool version 5.2.3790.2076<br/>
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation 2005. <br/>
All rights reserved.<br/>
LibTree.exe.manifest : general error c1010070: Failed to load and parse the manifest. The system cannot find the file specified.<br/>
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post-Build Event..."<br/>
<br/>
Build log was saved at "file://d:ProjectWorkLibTreeLibTreeDebugBuildLog.htm"<br/>
LibTree - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

View the full article

Back