Get list of available windows updates in visual c++

EDN Admin

<p style="padding-right:0px; font-size:14px; vertical-align:baseline; clear:both; word-wrap:break-word; font-family:Arial,Liberation Sans,DejaVu Sans,sans-serif
Im making a program in <code style="margin:0px; padding:1px 5px; border:0px; font-size:14px; vertical-align:baseline; background-color:#eeeeee; font-family:Consolas,Menlo,Monaco,Lucida Console,Liberation Mono,DejaVu Sans Mono,Bitstream Vera Sans Mono,Courier New,monospace,serif Visual
C++[/code] that will
<ol style="margin:0px 0px 1em 30px; padding:0px; border:0px; font-size:14px; vertical-align:baseline; font-family:Arial,Liberation Sans,DejaVu Sans,sans-serif
<li style="margin:0px; padding:0px; border:0px; vertical-align:baseline; background-color:transparent; word-wrap:break-word
Check available Windows Updates.<li style="margin:0px; padding:0px; border:0px; vertical-align:baseline; background-color:transparent; word-wrap:break-word
Download them from Microsoft download center so as to make updating later easy.</ol>
<p style="padding-right:0px; font-size:14px; vertical-align:baseline; clear:both; word-wrap:break-word; font-family:Arial,Liberation Sans,DejaVu Sans,sans-serif
I have some very basic ideas as to how it will happen. Currently Im focusing on the first part. Is there any way to get that list as it appears in the control panel? I just require the update description and the <code style="margin:0px; padding:1px 5px; border:0px; font-size:14px; vertical-align:baseline; background-color:#eeeeee; font-family:Consolas,Menlo,Monaco,Lucida Console,Liberation Mono,DejaVu Sans Mono,Bitstream Vera Sans Mono,Courier New,monospace,serif KB[/code]number.
<span style="color:#444444; font-family:Arial,Liberation Sans,DejaVu Sans,sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:17px I want the update files to be available so that I can even update after a clean format without needing to re-download the updates. I
currently have to check the KB numbers of each update and download them from Microsoft download center, but this process is tiring and I want to automate the process.
Thank You. <hr class="sig Harshil Sharma

View the full article

Back