Building error " This project doesn't contain the Configuration and Pla tform combination of Release|Win32"

• Thread starter Thread starter jaehpark
  • Start date Start date
J

jaehpark

Hi,

I am trying to use a new program for my project, but I am in trouble with building stuffs.

I am googling to figure it out what's the problem, but I am not too familiar with VS2015, I don't understand what they are saying.

I just wonder whether this problem is from the program, or some configuration issue of my VS.

Any help would be very appreciated.

THanks,

Jaehong

---

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(349,5): error MSB8013: This project doesn't contain the Configuration and Platform combination of Release|Win32. [C:\Users\jaehp\Documents\SNN\lib\generate.vcxproj]
Done Building Project "C:\Users\jaehp\Documents\SNN\lib\generate.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\jaehp\Documents\SNN\lib\generate.vcxproj" (default target) (1) ->
(PrepareForBuild target) ->
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(349,5): error MSB8013: This project doesn't contain the Configuration and P
latform combination of Release|Win32. [C:\Users\jaehp\Documents\SNN\lib\generate.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.49
'".\generateALL.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
model build complete
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.25420.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

--

Continue reading...

Back