How to read a remote text file and insert to listbox

• Thread starter Thread starter helder227
  • Start date Start date
H

helder227

<p>i build a new media player and i want to read a remote text file and insert in to a listbox</p><p>I have found the code to read a remote text file but wen i try to add in to the listbox with addrange it give me an error:</p><p>Error<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>1<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'AddRange' can be called with these arguments:<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 'Public Sub AddRange(items() As Object)': Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of Object'.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; 'Public Sub AddRange(value As System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection)': Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to 'System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection'.<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>C:\Users\Media Ads Labs\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Media Browser\Media Browser\Form1.vb<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>437<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>9<span style="white-space:pre;"> </span>Media Browser<br /></p><p>how can i solve this error</p><p></p>

and here is were i find the code

read a remote text file

Continue reading...