Create new TFS 2015 project from existing Visual Studio 2019 project problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Babbage
  • Start date Start date
B

Babbage

Hi all,

So I have an existing <g class="gr_ gr_17 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="17" id="17">project project</g> in Visual Studio 2019. I want to create a new project on our TFS 2015 server (internal, not in the cloud) to stick project/code into/track changes/upload documents into <g class="gr_ gr_370 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="370" id="370">sharepoint</g>/etc.

In the old days, I would connect to our server in Visual Studio and just create a new team project, upload my code into that, <g class="gr_ gr_85 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="85" id="85">etc.etc..</g> Job <g class="gr_ gr_30 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="30" id="30">done</g>. In VS 2019 these options appear to have dissapeared. Trying in my VS 2017 install, they also seem to have disappeared from that too (I assume with latest updates)

Seems to be all about `Azure DevOps` now, and `Connect to a project` in Team Explorer has no options to create a project.

I've hunted pretty far and wide and can't find any information on this either.

Can anyone here help? Thank you!

M.

Continue reading...

Back