Executing GraphCmd.exe throws 'Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute' exception

• Thread starter Thread starter NeelAK
  • Start date Start date
N

NeelAK

Hi,

I have a solution with 40 projects and total LOC around 2 lakh. The solution consists of maximum C# projects and few vb.NET project and C++ projects.

I am trying to use GraphCmd.exe of Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate edition through a process for the above solution file. The .dgql query file is created with the query for the solution. and during execution, I get an exception :

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.GraphModel.GraphNodeCollection.Microsoft.VisualStudio.GraphModel.IEnlistableNotify.RolledBack(IIsolatorObject isolationObject)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.GraphModel.TransactedDictionary`2.Microsoft.VisualStudio.GraphModel.IEnlistableObject.RollbackChanges(IIsolatorObject isolationObject)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.GraphModel.GraphTransactionEnlistment.System.Transactions.IEnlistmentNotification.Rollback(Enlistment enlistment)
at System.Transactions.VolatileEnlistmentAborting.EnterState(InternalEnlistment enlistment)
at System.Transactions.TransactionStateAborted.EnterState(InternalTransaction tx)
at System.Transactions.EnlistableStates.Timeout(InternalTransaction tx)
at System.Transactions.Bucket.TimeoutTransactions()
at System.Transactions.BucketSet.TimeoutTransactions()
at System.Transactions.TransactionTable.ThreadTimer(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

When I run with fewer C# projects it works fine. Can anyone please help me what could be the issue?

Regards,

NeelAK

Continue reading...