Cmd.exe exited with code '1'

• Thread starter Thread starter Rafal369
  • Start date Start date
R

Rafal369

Hello,

I have a question about visualstudio.com so I think this is the proper forum section to ask about it.

First of all, on the website myname.visualstudio.com/MyAppName/_build/results?buildId=123 I receive an error in EF Core migrations step ("Cmd.exe exited with code '1'). The command I execute is:

dotnet ef migrations script --project $(Build.SourcesDirectory)\MyAppName\MyAppName.csproj --output $(build.artifactstagingdirectory)\migrations\scripts.sql --idempotent --startup-project $(Build.SourcesDirectory)\MyAppName\MyAppName.csproj

And the command output has this:

dotnet ef migrations script --project D:\a\1\s\MyAppName\MyAppName.csproj --output D:\a\1\a\migrations\scripts.sql --idempotent --startup-project D:\a\1\s\MyAppName\MyAppName.csproj
========================== Starting Command Output ===========================
##[command]"C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" /D /E:ON /V:OFF /S /C "CALL "D:\a\_temp\[here there was some id].cmd""
Could not execute because the specified command or file was not found.
Possible reasons for this include:
* You misspelled a built-in dotnet command.
* You intended to execute a .NET Core program, but dotnet-ef does not exist.
* You intended to run a global tool, but a dotnet-prefixed executable with this name could not be found on the PATH.
##[error]Cmd.exe exited with code '1'.

It was working previously. I haven't changed the command but it stopped working.

The second question is related to "Anonymous access is enabled on the App Service app. Users will not be prompted for login" message that I have found on portal.azure.com. What exactly does it mean? Is this some kind of security gap in my configuration? How to change it?

Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back