Login, AES Encryption and Decryption with SQL Server and Visual Studio C#

• Thread starter Thread starter paoloam.roxas
  • Start date Start date
P

paoloam.roxas

Hello... I am having trouble searching for answers so I hope anyone would help me here.

I am making a login form on a Windows Form in Visual Studio C# where the username and password are already stored in the SQL Server (so no need for a Sign Up form) and I have some problems because of the requirements given by my client:

1. The password must be ALREADY encrypted in the database using AES encryption.
  2. The AES encryption has these sets of the "bytes" placed inside s C# class file (I don't know what are they called)... 0x49, 0x76, 0x61, 0x6e, 0x20, 0x4d, 0x65, 0x64, 0x76, 0x65, 0x64, 0x65, 0x76 <-- LIKE THOSE
  3. How do I decrypt from Visual Studio the AES encrypted password that is already stored in the table when logging in?
  4. How do I encrypt it again when the user forgets his/her password or their password has expired using the ALTER command.

I hope for your considerations and thank you in advance for your responses. I do hope someone would respond and help me because this project was given to me a week ago and deadline is next week. So please help me. Provide me with links or codes that could help me get this done.

Continue reading...

Back