How to drag and drop an image not included in ImageList using Win32 API C++?

• Thread starter Thread starter Purple_Apple
  • Start date Start date
P

Purple_Apple

Hello. Now I’m trying to drag and drop the image of a triangulation mesh from one place in the client area to another. For example, when an image is zoomed by scrolling the mouse wheel, the image “goes” to the left side of the client area.

1601363.png

And I would like, in this case, to drag the image in the middle of the client area or in another place convenient for me on it. To find out how to perform the drag-and-drop operation on the client area, I read this article on MSDN: How to Drag an Image - Win32 apps . But there an ImageList is used, which can contain from one to several images. But I need to drag and drop only one image. So why do I need an ImageList for only one image? How to perform drag and drop without using ImageList? I would be very grateful to you for a link to the description of dragging and dropping the image itself in the Win32 API without using ImageList. Well, and for the source code in C ++, in general I will be ready to bow or to make a courteous curtsy. I would be very grateful for your help.

Continue reading...

Back