Visual Studio is Blocking My Sign-In and Reporting to me as if I am someone else trying to log in

• Thread starter Thread starter Anokneemous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anokneemous

Hello,

I cannot submit an issue through visual studio because it says its not me.

1. Open Up Visual Studio

2. I have 2 accounts linked (my business account and my visual studio developer account that I get for buying professional)

3. The Cloud Explorer and Visual studio make it seem like I need to re-enter my credentials for my Business account

4. I click Reenter Credentials and type in my password

5. It says Your Sign-In Was blocked and provides a bunch formation. However, the extremely odd part is, that at the top of all this information it shows another persons (from my company AAD)'s email address.

So Imagine signing in as tom@fibllerster.com and being told Your sign-in was blocked, we've detected something unusual bla bla... But the Email address that sits between the word Microsoftsoft (with the icon) and the paragraph telling me to go jump in a lake... is tiffany@fillerser.com

What in the heck.. This persons account is NOT in any way associated to my workstation.

So I cannot access my cloud resources and I cannot do much. What IS ironic is that if I click to Update my License it does that just fine...

What in the actual world hehe

Thanks!

Continue reading...

Back