I Can't Add DataBase to the Project in C# !

• Thread starter Thread starter Pragon0
  • Start date Start date
P

Pragon0

I'm a student. I was thinking of dealing with c # in the summer. I was interested in this before, but in general I am an amateur. Sql Server was used in the lessons I watched on Youtube these days. I downloaded it (But I use Windows 10, not an administrator in my account). I created the database. But I couldn't add it to c #. I wrote SONY \ EXPRESS as the server name, but when I say search, there was no server name. I tried things like adding new DataBase and code, but always made a mistake.- (I did the setup correctly.)- (I enter the server name correctly, I don't have any trouble in SQL Server. Operations such as creating a dataBase or entering data into the table work properly in SQL Server (If I open it as an administrator ...) But if I re-install it (I deleted it and installed it because it was in the past) it gives the same error.Error:A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while connecting to the server. The server was not found or the server could not be accessed. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server allows remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error 26- Specified Server / Instance Discovery Error)I would be very glad if you could help: D I searched as much as possible on the Internet.

Continue reading...

Back