Decryption Error “The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 characte”

• Thread starter Thread starter mkf-iq
  • Start date Start date
M

mkf-iq

I have an issue in decryption. The issue is when used another textbox (any textbox not one used for encryption) iI press decrypt button error message "The input is not a valid Base-64 string"(I attached screen shot of error message), but there is no error when used a textox that used for encrption, value from the to decrypt decrypt I wonder how to solve this issue1614961.png1614960.png

In summery, I used AES as an encryption algorithm and let say there is a windows form have three text box one is the input message (in my program is "txt_to_be_sent.Text") and one for output cipher text after encryption (in my program is "txt_sender1_encryption.Text"),and one for decryption (in my program is "txt_incoming_encrypted.Text" so when transfer text from copy cipher text to "txt_incoming_encrypted" and press decryption button the error message appeared, but when use "txt_sender1_encryption.Text" to decrypt cyfertext the process done without any error.

The error is appers that there are 0/0/.......... and it as in this Image Error Valu

Continue reading...

Back