How to Copy Data from an Access Table into Another Access Table in a Different Database

• Thread starter Thread starter Ash.22
  • Start date Start date
A

Ash.22

Hello, so my mini project loops through all emails in a specific Outlook Folder, saves all zipped mdb attachments and unzips them.

Now I need to copy the data that are in a table (which is the same for all mdbs in the zipped attachments) and saved them to a temporary table in my master mdb. Once all data has been saved to the temporary table in my master db, it will now check for duplicates (based on the checker column) in the main table in my master db. If there are duplicates, the duplicates found in the main table will then be copied to a history table. Once copied to the history table, the duplicates will be removed from the main table. And then the contents of the temporary table will be saved to the main table.

In other words I need to consolidate the data from all mdbs to my master mdb without duplicates. All the databases are password-protected.

Any ideas? I know how to do the segregation of the duplicates from non duplicates and the rest of the steps. I just don't know how to consolidate all data from all the other databases to my temporary table in my master db.

Please help thank you.

Continue reading...

Back