Why the heck am i not an admin

marble_eater said:
And: Just to be sure that there is no confusion, I am not a female and that is not really my picture (well, its my face, but not my body).
I was on vacation for a week and trying to figure out what this new part of your signature was. Now it all makes sense.

I agree with marble_eater about the merger (if it were even possible). I just thought Id toss that out there because they seem to duplicate a lot of the general .Net information that we have in addition to the legacy VB stuff. I hadnt really thought about "board climate" which is one of the reasons why I like it here compared to there.

If you want more quotes from Diesel all you really have to do is click "Get New". They just keep coming.

Now, thats some swift and righteous moderation! I would say heavy handed, but I think its alright to have a G rated board...well, PG anyway, there is that one funny picture of marble_eater. ;)

So, three cheers to the admins whose dedication is thanklessly met by an endless barrage of inappropriate comments and security threats! [mskeel raises his glass in toast to all admins]

Back